Major Control Features Include:
• Digital Engine Speed Governing Controlsto provide isochronous frequency regulation.
• Digital Voltage Regulation, 3-phase sensing
• AmpSentry™ Protectionfor true alternator overcurrent protection.
• Analog and Digital AC Output Metering.
• Battery Monitoring Systemto sense and warn against a weak battery condition.
• Digital Alarm and Status Message Display
• Generator set Monitoring: Displays status of all critical engine and alternator generator set functions.
• Smart Starting Control System: Integrated fuel ramping to limit black smoke and frequency overshoot, in addition to optimized cold weather staring.
• Advanced Serviceabilityusing InPower™, a PC-based software service tool.
• PowerCommand Network(optional) Provides LonMark interface to external devices through a twisted pair wire.
• Integrated Power Transfer Control (optional). Provides automatic power transfer control functions integrated into genset control
• Certifications– Suitable for use on generator sets that are designed, manufactured, tested, and certified to relevant UL, NFPA, ISO, IEC, and CSA standards.
• Warranty and Service- Backed by a comprehensive warranty and worldwide distributor service network.